Subject: [Leica] Epson 2200
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:05:50 -0500

Hello,

My colleague wheeled an Epson 2200 into the office this morning with
the intent to sell it on ebay.  I suggested we could set it up in the
office for printing B&W photographs and she thought that was a fine
idea.  I don't have a clue about these inkjet things, is there
potential for making high quality inkjet images with a 2200?  Or
should I just let her sell-it.

Just curious, because IMO this is an inevitable transition for me
anyway especially for small prints.

Chris

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Epson 2200)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Epson 2200)