Subject: [Leica] A modest proposal
From: kkanno at users.symmetric.net (Ken)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:43:53 -0600

> And I always thought that it was the photographer that created the
> picture.
> I joined the LUG because I was naive enough to think that Leica owners
> were
> modest, rational individuals who were dedicated to photography. To settle
> the argument of lens quality, I suggest that Brian simply delete all the
> EXIF information from pictures posted to the Gallery. At the end of the
> year
> we will vote or rank order the pictures according to quality and see what
> comes out on top. I will even donate my Russian Fake Luftwaffe Leica to

When I get film back (I have no transparency scanner for now so I can't
share anything yet) I can only tell the camera body used for each roll
from number of frames per roll or how the spacing looks between frames.

I've tried many times to try to try to identify which camera was used on
the light table and from the images themselves, can't do it. Still, using
different cameras is fun.