Subject: [Leica] A modest proposal
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:11:59 -0500

i really like the idea of a sort of blind taste test where people post
photos at a particular resolution (i'd say 4x5 ratio so the ratio wouldn't
give it away) and then then have some blind voting.

and i'm not just saying this because i need a fake leica!

kc

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] A modest proposal)