Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Recent trip to pretty, snowy D.C.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:41:52 +0100

Hi Peter,

I am an avid user of Facebook for many thinks, but the only photos I
post there are either for gag value or to share with participants at
some party etc. I would never use it for posting photos that I care
about as photos, simply because the quality is never good. I would
recommend smugmug.com--that is where my greatpix.eu site is hosted.

Cheers,
Nathan