Subject: [Leica] Will you put filter infront of your Noctilux
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:16:00 -0500 (EST)

Jim Nichols wrote:

>Following your logic, then old geezers like me, with Leica LTM and Leica-R
>lenses from the 50s and 60s, can use protective filters without ridicule?

I won't ridicule anyone for using a protective filter (it's a personal
choice) and certainly with scarce lenses having soft coatings I'd recommend
it, but as far as I know all Leica-R lenses have hard coatings.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Will you put filter infront of your Noctilux)