Subject: [Leica] Bridal Vale Falls in Yosemite
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:26:46 -0800

If it's the spot I'm thinking of, there's a turnout on the loop road on the
opposite (El Capitan) side of the Valley from Bridalveil.  On the road, you
would be heading out of the Valley, away from Half Dome.  Nice in the winter
with snow and ice covered rocks in the foreground. Much drier spot to take
Bridalveil pictures from than near the falls.

Tom Schofield