Subject: [Leica] Will you put filter infront of your Noctilux
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:46:47 +0100

Yes, the coating of the Noct is good. I have started to put filters on
my lenses when I bought the M8. Before that it was for B&W or extreme
situations like bad weather or fine dust in the air, like the stuff
after air strikes, where you have to wipe off the dust frequently.
Frankly I can't see any deterioration of quality except maybe in flare
situations and my clients don't care with what I shoot. If you feel
more comfortable or safe with a filter, then use them... I have had no
problems using lenses with or without filters for the last 35 years.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 26 f?vr. 10 ? 16:34, Jerry Justianto a ?crit :