Subject: [Leica] My falling love again with 75 lux
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:52:25 +0700

Hi Mark,

But 27 lux is heavy lens and takes years to master to use it fast.

The 75mm is M9, reminding me the time of using my F3 in 1980s with my
faithful 85mm f/2 lens.  And the frameline is Ok since I am using 1.25X
finder so it makes almost the same frame as my M6TTL .85X.

Thanks for reminding me again.

JSJ