Subject: [Leica] Jobo CPP-2
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:36:03 -0800

I use XTOL 1:1 and the TMax400 looks good to me, at least in the 120 size.
Tri-X of course always works :-)

I only have a CPE-2, so only one speed, 75, and it works fine.

Also with XTOL< you do not need prewash or change the timing, according to
Kodak.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>