Subject: [Leica] OT: Plane Crash -- I take it all back
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:35:52 -0800

East Palo Alto is a different town than Palo Alto, although some parts do
share the same zip code, but they are in different counties even!

The heart of Palo Alto is just a mile from EPA. During the go-go late 90's,
there was a small boom in EPA with housing raising to upper 300's to even
400's. They have since fallen quite a bit.

Some East Palo Alto kids attend schools in PA, they do not have their own
high school.