Subject: [Leica] Leicas and National Geographic
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:23:28 -0500

I've got the collection it a fairly nice wooden box.

It has a rudimentary search, but the reproduction is pig ugly JPEGs.

I picked it up from purplus or something like that some years ago for like
$30-40.

It was very handy for middle schoolers doing projects.

Ric

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Leicas and National Geographic)