Subject: [Leica] IMG: Murillo's
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:50:07 -0600

OK, it's a slow day at the office so I did what Mark did and lightened
it up  and I'll now say I agree with what he says.

I could go into a lot more detail reason-wise but he says it better
than I probably would.

On reflection, and with better image-ization, I see it in a whole
different light.

So To Speak..

--Bob

==On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>