Subject: [Leica] First time to the USA
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:16:25 +0500

I'm not there now, but in 2006-2007 I lived across the river in Arlington
and worked in DC so know the area well.  Any questions you might have are
welcomed.  Film is readily available, there are loads of tourist stands
along the Mall that sell it.  CVS drugstores (they are everywhere) can
process E6 and B&W.

Wendy