Subject: [Leica] Fields of color and corn. Wendy's good work
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:03:32 +0500

I'll press on and leave discussion of the political aspects to others.

Future images may not be all that rich, color-wise.  I've given up on an M9
and purchased a used M6 along with 50 rolls of Tri-X, chemistry, and a
negative scanner.  While I like my Nikon system I really want to do B&W
street work, at least in Kabul.  The Nikon stuff doesn't lend itself well to
that sort of work here.

The money saved on the M9 went towards a D3x and housing for underwater
photography.  Off to Indonesia in April!

Wendy