Subject: [Leica] What's the verdict out there on the Panasonic GF-1 and Leica M adapter?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:57:56 +0100

I had no idea my GF-1 even had video capabilities...I guess this shows how
much I care about video ;-)

As for the adapter, I would only consider two sources: Panasonic or
Cameraquest (Stephen Gandy), with the latter as the preferred option:
http://www.cameraquest.com/adp_micro_43.htm

$179--less than the Panasonic one, more than the junk from ebay, and worth
it. I have never gone wrong with a product bought from Stephen Gandy.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu