Subject: [Leica] What's the verdict out there on the Panasonic GF-1 and Leica M adapter?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 08:12:40 -0500

Hello

In true Leica fashion, buying a $1000 item may be more appealing than a
$250 "it'll do the job" item.

 After shopping a bit for a budget camcorder, it appears buying a GF1
might satisfy my curiosity for having a second digital M, as well as hit
my needs for the occasional video capture.

Is anyone out there using the GF1 for its video capabilities?   What do
you think of its video capabilities?

What's the consensus out there for the Leica M adapter?  Is the
Panasonic DMW-MA2M Leica M Adapter the way to go?  Or did one of the
off-brands do everything that one needed (the prices on 'bay go from $40
up to the Panasonic $270)

regards

Vick

Replies: Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] What's the verdict out there on the Panasonic GF-1 and Leica M adapter?)