Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Mid-Atlantic Blizzard, etc.
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 07:55:23 +0100

Hi John

I was one of those who commented that the carnival photos did not quite work
in B&W, and by showing these in glorious color, you have proved me right!

But the snow is lovely too. I hope all LUGgers hit by this blizzard will
take advantage and get some pics for the rest of us.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain