Subject: [Leica] iPad keyboard
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:56:05 -0600

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Frank Filippone <red735i at
earthlink.net>wrote:

> Excuse the interruption ......
>
> Why would a product that is meant to be used in informal setting ( on a
> lap,
> in a coffee shop, running around the house) need a keyboard?

For the same reason that maybe twenty times in three years I've put my M8 on
a tripod.   It just makes what you are doing work better. I type better with
my forefingers than with my thumbs  ;-)

> Would not a
> cheap PC or Netbook do the same thing?

I would more likely have a keyboard in a bag in my car trunk than my
netbook.

--
Regards,

Sonny