Subject: [Leica] Walking along the Seine in Paris
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:41:00 +0100

Ah yes, in theory this is not legal :)

In my case, I don't ask permissions, but :
 - my website doesn't have a large audience, so I think risk is low that
   someone notice themself on a picture and become angry
 - if someone ask, I would remove their photo (it did not happen yet)
 - people on the pictures are not shown in embarassing situations, so I
   think it is unlikely they will want to sue.

So maybe it's illegal, but I think risk is quite low (I hope).

But yes, this law is a little annoying. What is the law about this in
Spain ?

Nicolas