Subject: [Leica] OT: Black Leica, black Rolex
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:17:33 -0700

I tried to give my son a watch for College Graduation but the kids today
have no use for them.  I have a watch, pager and cell phone and my 20
something said he does all that with just a cell phone.  I then pointed
out to him that this is great so long as you remember to keep the phone
charged......which he is bad at remembering!!!

I have a 1950's Vacheron = that was my Grandfather's - don't know who to
pass it onto - maybe I should shop it around and have the $ go to the M9
!!!?

ernie