Subject: [Leica] First time behind the (thumb)wheel of an M8 (5 photos)
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 02:34:39 -0800

Well, if I were to get a digital SLR for landscape, I think an
A900/A850 would do nicely. Zeiss glass, more resolution than anyone
else, reasonably inexpensive.

But I like the Mamiya 7II, and so it goes.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] First time behind the (thumb)wheel of an M8 (5 photos))