Subject: [Leica] First time behind the (thumb)wheel of an M8 (5 photos)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 06:35:39 -0500

> If you go back a several years in View Camera, you'll see that the
> landscape
> folks were there from the get go.
> The tipping point was having a laptop that could go the extra megs, out in
> the
> field. And that, wasn't that long ago. Around, let's say 1997, the laptop
> was
> at best a 2 gig machine.
> S.d.

Yea I remember that stuff. But that was a 40 thousand dollar back on the
camera they were not used by every landscape shooting Tom, Dick and Nancy..
And those backs are not that much bigger than so called medium format
digital backs. I think I some cases they're the same!

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] First time behind the (thumb)wheel of an M8 (5 photos))