Subject: [Leica] OT: the Pentax 110 has returned
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 04:14:58 -0500

> Hi Mark,
> I use progressive lenses. The top bit is still for long distance and the
> bottom for short. Staring at the back of the camera to frame/shoot is
> hopeless, unless a tripod is used. Then it is quite good. I use a loupe.
> Frank D

With my progressives I can look close look or; progressively with just the
right tilt of my head.
But the first day with them I did fall right down a flight of stairs coming
out of a Portland restaurant.
All I do is move my head very slightly up or down till the thing is in
focus.
And its not like you're Mr. whipple with bifocals squeezing the charman  at
the soda counter in the drug store. That my have not played across the pond.
It was on our Boob Tubes for decades. I think the actor made billions.
Probalby could afford progressives.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner