Subject: [Leica] M8 / Digi-Cameras and dust
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:10:32 -0800

Right, with LR, you spot one image, then do Photo->CopySetting and
only select the "Spotting" checkbox, then you can apply the setting to
any photo!!

You may have to do some manual adjustment of course if the cloned
areas are not in the good area for a particular image, but it makes
short work out of everything.