Subject: [Leica] M8 / Digi-Cameras and dust
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:47:29 -0800

Thanks to all for the great response.... as my first Digi-camera, I had
never considered dirt as an issue.....

Richard Man.....
As I understand the spotting tool, you select the spot to work on, then
select an area to clone from...... and whammo, you fix the dirty spot.  As
the dust is on the sensor, the areas to spot are all in the same place from
image to image.  To spot, requires a manual selection process to clone
from....which would be different for each image   Do I misunderstand or is
there a trick here I am missing?  How can the process be other than
individual image repair?

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Also, you do know in LR, you can cop-and-paste photo settings
including spotting right? It makes the whole process much easier.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8 / Digi-Cameras and dust)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M8 / Digi-Cameras and dust)
Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M8 / Digi-Cameras and dust)