Subject: [Leica] Russian Pres and S2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:20:45 +1000

Nathan you could have used some of those impressive qualifications to ignore
anything you saw as marketing then! I don't think that people watched to be
'converted'.  It was a Leica event or milestone if you like. Also a quirky
little production more like a small gathering of Leica folks than a glossy
world premiere for something. Still it was another step for Leica increasing
its profile to a larger audience, like these celebrity folks with cameras
and glossy ads in more mainstream magazines and Chanel advertisements.

Never mind the marketing everyone wanted to see the M9!
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman