Subject: [Leica] more GF-1 images for your viewing pleasure
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:37:07 -0500

Howard sed:

>B&H doesn't even list it, and Amazon says "usual" shipping time is "1-2
>months"!

There weren't any EVF's on either of those places when I was looking for
mine either, so I checked Ebay and found a few. Mine came new from a Ritz
camera in Georgia.

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] more GF-1 images for your viewing pleasure)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] more GF-1 images for your viewing pleasure)