Subject: [Leica] more GF-1 images for your viewing pleasure
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:28:40 -0500

I've been using the GF-1 at times "professionally" and at times just because
I want to see what it does. Here are three from the last couple of days:

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/black-tape-for-a-blue-girl-gf1.jpg
http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/iron-witch-1.jpg
http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/polka-race.jpg

I also took it to a concert where it performed admirably. The bouncers
didn't even give it a second glance and the f 1.7 was fast enough that I
could shoot at 1/125 of a second most of the time. the auto focus was thrown
a bit off by people leaping around, so i switched to manual focus and did
reasonably well.

I remain convinced. I was skeptical about the EVF (Eclectic Velocity Field)
at first, but I really like having the exposure information in the eyepiece.
You have a freaking HISTOGRAM in the viewfinder so you can tell if things
are blown, you can see your ap. and shutter speed, your ISO. it's nice not
having to take your eye off the finder for anything.

Now, who wants to sell me their 25mm f0.95 c-mount bolex lens????

Okay, who's got ANY c-mount lenses for sale?

Kyle

--
www.kylecassidy.com

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] more GF-1 images for your viewing pleasure)