Subject: [Leica] LA Review
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:51:22 +0100

Le 17 janv. 10 ? 05:08, slobodan Dimitrov a ?crit :

> I don't know about the red ink suggestion. It's usually used for
> student work.
> S.d.

green is better if you want to encourage students - red is like hot
iron on their sensitive skins, and more destructive than anything else

Red is also used by Japanese execs using signature stamps - I guess it
is meant to avoid fraud with BW photocopiers yet I find it somewhat
classy

I like the idea of red on BW prints

Phx