Subject: [Leica] Indian food illness
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:33:44 -0700

Horrid food bourne illness can occur anywhere in the world including North
America. I was hit by and hospitalized for over a week from
campylobacteriosis in the late 1980's 2 days after consuming a chicken
sandwich from a local fast food outlet.

An experience you long remember. To this day I am extremely reluctant to
consume any food without knowing how it was handled and prepared.

Vigilance goes a long way to avoid such illnesses.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada