Subject: [Leica] Mural
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:36:58 -0800 (PST)

Wow! Kudos Slobodan. That's an amazing accomplishment for an artist. I'll
definitely go see it when I'm next in LA.
My sincere congratulations,
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Jan 14, 2010, at 9:34 PM, slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov at charter.net>
wrote:

The image is bonded onto porcelain tiles. They say it's good for 40+ years.
I'll post the completed image tomorrow. But they won't grout until Saturday
or Sunday.
S.