Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Day At The Aquarium
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:21:47 -0800 (PST)

Nicer than nice for me, Jim! I feel very lucky indeed to have had such a
nice day with a couple of my kids.
Thanks for looking
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:09 PM, "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
wrote:

Looks like a nice outing, Bob.  Interesting collections from all three of
you.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Adler" <rgacpa at yahoo.com>