Subject: [Leica] Oatmeal revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:57:40 -0500

> I think that's why the rice cookers have become so popular, because
they do
> keep the rice quite hot after cooking, which adds relative
safety.

But please

--
Regards,

Sonny

My rice cooked in Portland used to keep my rice hot for half the afternoon
well into the evening.

I'd set it with a timer to make my oats in the morning.
The smell of oats and coffee got me up every morning for my workout.
Better than any alarm clock.
Which went off later.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner