Subject: [Leica] New 35mm cropped
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 01:05:27 -0500

Philippe says:
> Why not sell that 21 to get a D700?
> The D900 is soon out and prices are plumetting
> Phx (ie phuzzy format, particularly in the morning

Because the last thing I'm ever going to do in million years is sell my
Leica glass.  Its not going to happen. My Leica glass is not a commodity.
Its not a semi liquid part of my net worth. The sooner I'm back using it the
better I'm going to like it. I'm all excited about as soon as possible
shooting with an M9 but not having a 21 ASPH to shoot with it?

That's like cutting off my left arm so I can go out and buy a baseball mitt.

Mark William Rabiner