Subject: [Leica] Tina and her pesky email clients
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 20:51:57 -0600

Absolutely correct, at least given the current state of the art. All my
email gets forwarded to  a gmail account (some to more than one gmail
account). and then sorted by rules with tags as I see fit.
I don't make gmail poll - my other mail providers provide automatic
forwarding.
So, I only go to one place for mail, and I ignore many pieces that have been
sorted away by the rules. All my mail resides in at least two different
cloud systems, which is better backup than I could do myself.
Gmail's search works better for me than folders or tags.
None of my mail is actually that important - but I just don't want to loose
it :-)
--
Clive
Photographs: http://clive.smugmug.com