Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009... On the Road...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:35:40 -0500

Hi, Gene -

Did you get my messages?  This is complicated by the fact that my Eudora
has suddenly started to drop most messages so I'm trying to switch to
Thunderbird and, so far, cannot figure out where it is putting my
incoming messages!  We don't have phone service out here at the farm,
but we'll be back in RH late tonight and tomorrow.  I'll wait to here
from you tomorrow because it would be a lot easier for you to find the
house in RH than the farm in York.

Tina