Subject: [Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:55:55 -0500

I think Ted has the same one I do, which is the CV 50/1.2.  I like mine
but did have a problem with all of the blades suddenly dropping down for
no reason.  I had to send it in to be repaired and the repair was not
covered by warranty.  Other than that, I like the lens.

Tina

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?)
Message from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?)