Subject: [Leica] more on the GF-1, the finder, and a portrait of an artist
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 10:28:08 -0800

On Jan 9, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Wonderful, Kyle. By coincidence, I received my GF-1 today and have tested
> it a bit this afternoon, inside a bar and on the street. Very pleasant
> indeed. I got it with the 1.7/20mm lens too, but I also have the M-MFT
> adapter, so tomorrow I will test it with my M lenses.

this all sounds like a very attractive combination, especially with the Pana
20mm 1.7 lens. If you use it with the electronic viewfinder, adapter, and
manual focus M lenses, how easy is focussing through the viewfinder?
compared to the LCD screen ? Is focussing easy enough to attract people who
care to frequently use their leica M lenses with manual focus?

thanks,

Steve