Subject: [Leica] No photography in Museum
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01 at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 19:53:15 +0000 (UTC)

I wonder how much those museum visitors without cameras are permitted to
stand in front of paintings or scupltures? Perhaps having a camera doesn't
always mean creating a back-up in traffic flow. This past summer in the
Vatican Museum, I had a camera and took many pictures but my walk through
the museum was periodically impeded by those just standing and looking -
without cameras.

Robert Clark

Lancaster, PA