Subject: [Leica] Advice Please 35cron75Lux or 35lux75cron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 01:47:19 -0500

>>> http://www.sonc.com
>>> http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
>>> Natchitoches, Louisiana
>>> (+31.754164,-093.099080)
>>>
>>> USA

>> --
>> Sent from my mobile device

Things get wider and wider every year.
The whole mindset of the photographing world.
The Leica 18 is the new 21.
And you could be shooting with a 15 or a 12. And plenty do all the time.
Lots of them are the top people.

So with the 21 not only not the wide end but not even close people think of
a 28 as a normal.

Martine Frank never takes her 28 off her camrea. That's HCB" s wife who is
pretty darned good.

Nikon shooters all want to be shooting with a 14-24.
All the time.
When you are set at 24 you are at telephoto position.

Before it was the 18-35.
The cropped version of that was the 12-24.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto) ([Leica] Advice Please 35cron75Lux or 35lux75cron)