Subject: [Leica] Aperture
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 21:18:51 +0100

Apparently it's a very rare problem. I think it has something to do
with the sequence of account creation, but I'm not sure. This time I
created an admin account first and then transferred my regular account
to the new HD. The libraries all had the admin account as owner with
RW permissions. Trying to change that manually didn't work and I have
to admit that I'm not proficient enough with command line Unix to
investigate it further...

The libraries open no-problem with the admin account, but that's not
what I want!

I'll investigate further and report!

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 1 janv. 10 ? 21:08, Bob Shaw a ?crit :