Subject: [Leica] Aperture
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 21:06:08 +0100

:-) I have Lightroom... I still prefer to use Aperture! It's not that
Aperture is better than Lightroom, I just feel more comfortable in
Aperture. I must admit that this permission thing is a major PITA...
On the other hand it gave me time to put my nose into thausands of
slides that I am preparing for scanning. Think positive. Sort of... :-)

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 1 janv. 10 ? 20:50, Bob Adler a ?crit :