Subject: [Leica] IMG: ReptileFest
From: filippini at theramp.net (The Filippini Family- Matt & Blaise)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:36:52 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the kind words, Bob.

The girl with the andaconda photos are my favorites, too.  I just uploaded
8 more pictures from the 'Fest, if you want to take a look.

ReptileFest is held yearly by the CHS as an educational event for the
public, allowing CHS members to share their pets with the visitors.

<bragging Dad alert>
At the 2009 event, my son won the award for the Best Junior Division
Exhibitor.

Matt