Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: a bit of Christmas, but not too much
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:16:54 +0100

This week I give you a few of my slices of life, which of course have some
Christmas in them given the season--but with a decidedly Alicante flavour:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=322

I don't usually talk about equipment but since I am also posting the Oly
list, I should mention that the first 3 images were done with the E3 and the
12-60mm (the rest are with the pocket camera, LX3, since my M8 is spending
Christmas and New Year in its native Germany).

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu