Subject: [Leica] IMG: ReptileFest
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:42:14 -0800 (PST)

Matt,
These are great, especially the girl with the anaconda. The uniqueness of
the subject,?showing me something I've never seen before, really adds to
these images, in addition to?capturing?well the moments with emotion.
Very nice and a lot of fun to view.
Thanks for sharing and please keep them coming!
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com