Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/12/2009: two from Europe's southern end
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:34:00 +0100

I fully agree with Douglas. Despite snotty comments from various
Francophones, British food is quite good if you get it in the right
place, like the freehouse near Bristol where we stayed last summer for a
night. When I am in London, I go for Indian or Chinese or Korean food.

Nathan

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu

--
Nathan on netbook