Subject: [Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:55:17 -0500

> At 10:38 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
>> I hear there's a civil war writer who writes like Hacket.
>>

>> A slight simplification but in 1776 we were fighting the Germans.
>> Their first Stronghold was Staten Island.
>> They were told if we took them prisoner we'd kill them.
>>

>> Mark William Rabiner
>
> Mark -
>
> If you find out who the Civil War writer is, please let me know.  My
> son is a Civil War buff and loves to read good books about it.
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley
> www.tinamanley.com

JAMES M. McPherson
I'm sure your son already knows about him.
http://prelectur.stanford.edu/lecturers/mcpherson/

Who wrote
 Battle Cry of Freedom: The Civil War Era

It seems Washington's Crossing by David Hackett Fischer has won the Pulitzer
prize for history.

Washington had lost 90 percent of his army.
Think of that when you look at a dollar bill.

http://tinyurl.com/yda2nvq

Mark William Rabiner