Subject: [Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:11:37 +0100

And the place where some of this occurred is Washington Crossing in
New Jersey, with New Hope, PA on the other side...a favourite place
for us on weekends when we lived in Lawrenceville from 1990 to 95:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Stuff-from-the-20th-century/
5775622_DM8y5#357377633_Nvbwj-O-LB

So we are all connected :-)

Nathan