Subject: [Leica] Less Than a Week to Go on the LUG Yeabook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:58:04 -0800

A WEEK TO GO AND WE'RE 50 BODIES SHORT OF LAST YEAR!

WAKE UP! READ MY LIPS BECAUSE I CAN'T TYPE WHAT I'D TYPE IF YOU COULD HEAR
ME! :-)

99% OF YOU HAVE DIDDLY SQUAT TO DO FOR THE NEXT WEEK! 2 LOUSY PICTURES IS
ALL YOU NEED, WELL I DON'T MEAN LOUSY PHOTOGRAPHS! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
2 PHOTOS LIKE IT ISN'T 20, NOR 200. BUT 2 "TWO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

COM'ON GET WITH THE PROGRAMME AND DO IT RIGHT NOW THIS WEEKEND!

Thank you very much, as it will be very much appreciated if you would be so
kind and send a couple to Jim Shulman immediately so he wont have to be
putting the book to bed on New Year's eve while some of you are out partying
because you just didn't move yer ass!

And in case you get a little ticked off with me it's OK because quite
frankly I don't really care whether you do or not simply because the LUG
FAMILY and our LUG YEAR BOOK success is far more important than any twitchie
whining comments. Save it until July 1/2010 :-) We'll have a cold beer and
laugh at this! :-)

Thank you all! And without question I wish each and all a VERY HAPPY
SUCCESFUL HEALTHY NEW YEAR 2010. And at least 2 very nice exposures for the
2010 book! :-)

Cheers the WHIP MASTER! :-)

ted