Subject: [Leica] Less Than a Week to Go on the LUG Yeabook
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 00:40:58 -0500

And so far, 70 participants.  This is about the same number we had for the
first yearbook, but well below last year's 120+

More participants are most welcome!  After all the chat about digital
imaging, film, and other arcane topics, a gentle reminder that this is a
USERS group, which ostensibly leads to pictures for us to share.

Ground rules are simple:

Up to two images per individual.

Need not have been produced with Leica equipment, though must have been
captured during 2009.

Images must be in .jpg format, at least one meg in size.  If you have more
complex technical questions, please consult blurb.com for information on
preparing the images for print.  We will use the same format and style as
with previous yearbooks.

Nobody is committed or obligated to buy the yearbook.  It will be made
available for sale on Jan 1, 2010.

All images are due by midnight December 31, 2009-though sooner is much
better!

Send all images to jshul at Comcast dot net

IF YOU HAVE SENT IMAGES, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL FROM ME
(WITH THE CAPTION), ASSUME THE IMAGES HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED HERE.  Please
try again!!!

Best,

Jim

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Less Than a Week to Go on the LUG Yeabook)